Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sequel Saturday (1)

After a recent email from a 2010 debut author, I started thinking about all the great sequels that are coming out. The debuts get so much attention (which is great), but what about those much desired sequels? Are they forgotten? Are they pushed down our wish lists for new, shiny debuts? Sequel Saturday is a special post to celebrate these books.

To kick things off I have chosen Lemniscate, the sequel to Angel Star by, Jennifer Murgia.
March 21, 2011
Angel Star #2

For Teagan, these last few months have been heaven on earth- especially now that Garreth, her boyfriend and guardian angel, is earthbound. But perhaps Garreth is becoming a little more human than either of them expected.

Now, Teagan must realize that her world is once again about to shift, as she questions the faith she held in others against those once considered enemies.

In this continuation of Angel Star, Lemniscate will draw you even deeper into the world of dark and light as Teagan realizes the angel who could possibly save them all is the one angel she feared the most.(goodreads)
 
Learn more by visiting Jennifer at her website. You can preorder this book from Amazon. (great price!)
Didn't read Angel Star yet, or need a refresher? Here is my review.
 
Ok, so do you have a sequel that you are excited for or one that you love?  It can be coming out or already released. Feel free to do your own post and leave me a link in the comments. If there is some interest, I will put up a linky and come up with a snazzy button.

**If you are an author and your sequel needs some LOVE, email me and I will be glad to feature you.
 
Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Nina said...

So many great sequals are coming out! Love your post! :) I'm waiting for Demon Glass, Desires of the Dead, Shadowspell and Invincible. :)

Somer said...

Great idea! I love series. I have now added Angel Star to my TBR pile!

Somer @ A Bird's Eye Review

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I so need to try this someday :) Thanks for the heads up :)

Emily a.k.a WilowRaven : ) said...

I love this idea! I'm going to set up a post for next Saturday :) Great way to highlight sequels!
Thanks for thinking it up!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.