Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fairy Tale Fortnight Madlibs


  Misty is hosting Fairy Tale Fortnight on her blog Book Rat. A few weeks ago, she gave readers some blank Mad Libs to fill out and share. Well after several tries, I failed miserably. I have some sort of MadLib block. So I found this nifty site that asks you words and creates your own Fairy Tale MadLib.

Here is my MadLib from the Fairy Tale Mad Lib site. The colored words are my word selections.

  The Story of Little Red sparkling Hood
Once upon a necklace, there lived a robust girl called "Little Red sparkling Hood".  Little Red sparkling Hood just loved to float in the forest. One day, her sister called to her and said, "Little Red sparkling hood, would you please bring this basket of chickens to your colorful grandmother in the woods?"  Little Red sparkling Hood started off down the painting, but on the way she met a big bad chocolate.  "Where are you going?" the chocolate asked her.  "Oh," she replied, "I am going to bring these chickens to my grandmother, so that she will become less colorful!"  The chocolate quickly ran down the painting to grandma's house, and when he got there he withered her in one gulp!  He quickly put on her panties and got in the eagle.  When Little Red sparkling Hood walked in, she was flustered to see the chocolate in grandma's eagle.  "Why grandma!" she said.  "What big meatballs you have!"  "The better to sprint you with, my dear!" he yelled, and jumped out of the eagle. Luckily, at that very moment a handsome book blogger happened to be walking along the painting and heard Little Red sparkling Hood fighting with the chocolate. He rocked the door down, then smacked the chocolate with his own vampire.  The chocolate begged for mercy and ran away.  Then Little red sparkling hood and the book blogger shared some chickens, and lived dramaticly ever after.

So there is my MadLib, big meatballs and all. If you want to make your own MadLib, use Misty's ouline or visit the MadLib generator.  Don't like that one, here's another generator.

Have Fun!

2 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

Yay for the handsome book blogger! Good thing he had a vampire handy to smack that evil chocolate with...lol!

Thanks for sharing such an amusing post, Elie! :)

Misty said...

Hahaha!!! I have the one you sent me scheduled for later this week... O_O

(Um, assuming I can share it. I can share it, right? I mean, people need to know about the SOLID GOLD MUDFLAP. ;P)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.