Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sequel Saturday (4)

I recently started thinking about all the great sequels that are coming out.

Are they forgotten? Are they pushed down our wish lists for new, shiny debuts? Sequel Saturday is a special post to celebrate these books.

This week I am featuring Passion, the third book in Lauren Kate's Fallen series.
Passion
by, Lauren Kate
June 14th 2011
Delacorte Books for Young Readers

Before Luce and Daniel met at Sword & Cross and fought immortals at Shoreline, they lived many lives. . . .

For more information, visit Lauren at her official website.
Ok, so do you have a sequel that you are excited for or one that you love? It can be coming out or already released. Feel free to do your own post and leave me a link in the comments. If there is some interest, I will put up a linky and come up with a snazzy button.

**If you are an author and your sequel needs some LOVE, email me and I will be glad to feature you.

Happy Reading!

8 comments:

Khadija said...

I can't wait for Passion! There are plenty of people who don't like the Fallen series, but personally, I love it :)

http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

Elie said...

I agree, this is one of those series that get mixed reviews. I am fan though.

Emily a.k.a WilowRaven : ) said...

I haven't started this series yet but I do have book 1!

Here's my post :)
http://redhousebooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/sequel-saturday.html

kevinjamesbreaux said...

I like these covers alot!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I look forward to this one :)

Jill said...

I just bought book two, but I haven't read either one or two yet. What a neat idea for a post! Thanks for the heads up.

Jill of The O.W.L. said...

I need to read Torment. I did like Fallen! Lately all the sequels I've read I've liked better than the first book. Hopefully that keeps going.

Lisa R/alterlisa said...

I love series and are much more likely to read the series book than pick up a new author to read. There's a good chance that the debut author will be on my shelf but I do tend to gravitate to the familiar. But I also like to read two or three of the series books in a row so they may sit on my shelf for awhile.
(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

alterlisa AT yahoo DOT com
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.