Thursday, April 7, 2011

Winners and a Note

I am sorry for my recent absence. I have been busy with school but also more than a little frustrated with the drama in the blogging community. I try my best to ignore it, but when it pops up so frequently it's hard to ignore.  Anyways, I have resolved myself to tighten my blinders and continue to blog for my own reasons. If someone doesn't like it, well tough jelly beans. 

So how about some winners?

Review Me Giveaway
Stack 1 goes to...
Molly W (email starts with mol8)

Stack 2 goes to...
Farrah (email starts with farrae)

Winners, I will be emailing you today, so check your inboxes.
Stay tuned, I have arcs of Divergent and Exposed that could use another review.

3 comments:

the epic rat said...

*HUGS* I wondered where you've been, darling! Glad to see you alive and well, and that school hasn't done you in quite yet!

Sorry to hear that blogging drama is also turning you off. I try to stay away from it as well - but it really does suck the fun out of blogging!

All the best!

c

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Blogging drama? Oh no! Did this happen on Twitter perhaps?

If you need an hear, I'm hear for ya.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.