Sunday, January 22, 2012

IMM (46)

Here are some new books on my shelf. Some are old, some are new, some are borrowed and some are...well blue!
For more information, follow the link to goodreads!
Immortal Beloved by, Cate Tiernan
Kane Richards Must Die by, Shanice Williams
Pulse by, Kailin Grow
Dead Head by Rosemary Harris
Bloodrose by Andrea Kremer
Temptaton of Angels by Michelle Zink (arc 3/2012)

I have only completed Bloodrose so far. Currently I am reading Dead Head. Have you read any of these? Which should I read next?

*IMM is hosted by The Story Siren

10 comments:

Olivia Williams said...

You got a lot of awesome books this week! Temptation of Angels looks good! I would read that next.
I have yet to read Bloodrose. I should probably get on that soon. (:

Little Miss Becky : ) said...

SO jealous of your Temptation of Angels!! I loved Zink's other series, and can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison Can Read said...

Great set! So want to read Bloodrose. I still need to read Wolfsbane though.
My IMM

Joli @ Actin' Up with Books said...

I haven't read any of these, but Kane Richards Must Die did spark my interest a while back - I think I added it to my TBR wishlist. I guess that it what I would pick for your to read next.

Enjoy your books!

Giselle said...

Great haul! Temptation of Angels sounds awesome I can't wait to read that one!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Stephanie said...

So glad you got TEMPTATION OF ANGELS. It's fantastic!

Alexia561 said...

Nice! Haven't read any of these yet, but am looking forward to Pulse and Bloodrose. Enjoy!

YA Book Queen said...

Ooh, Temptation of Angels! Immortal Beloved looks good too,

Hope you enjoy them all :)

justin said...

lot of books

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.