Sunday, January 29, 2012

IMM (47)

This week I got an E-Arc of Jessica Therrien's debut YA novel, Oppression. Also, I picked up a few titles that I missed during my extended absence. Lastly, from Paper Back Swap, I received two PNR books from Dakota Cassidy's Accidental Series.

Oppression comes out on February 28th 2012. Jessica will be here for an interview on March 7th! For more information find her on Goodreads or at her blog.  


Possess by, Gretchen McNeil
Vanish by, Sophie Jordan
Sweetly by, Jackson Pearce
Accidentally Demonic by, Dakota Cassidy
The Accidental Human by, Dakota Cassidy

For more information on these great books, follow the links to goodreads.

*IMM is hosted by The Story Siren.

11 comments:

Krista said...

Awesome mailbox! Oppression's cover is really pretty!! Happy reading :)
my IMM

Krista - Nawanda Files

Megan @Reading Away The Days said...

Great mailbox! I am hoping to be part of the Oppression blog tour, its sounds and looks great. I havent read any of Jackson Pearces books yet but have them on my TRL.

My IMM@ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2012/01/imm-25-my-first-imm-of-2012.html

Ailsa said...

I'd really like to read Sweetly, although I still think the cover is very creepy. I quite like retellings of fairy stories.

~Ailsa

(PS - here's my IMM: The Book Bundle

Alexa said...

I really need to read Vanish soon. I liked Firelight but I wasn't in love with it so I'm hoping the second book will bring it together a bit more.

Glad to see you back!
Happy reading!

Liz. R said...

Ooh Oppression sounds really good! I love the cover. Sweetly looks great too, so does Possess! Great books this week, happy reading :).

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I really need to read Sweetly. I want to read Sophie Jordan's books too.
My IMM

Kailia Sage said...

Vanish, Possess, and Sweetly! Haven't read any of them but I really want to!

A Beautiful Madness said...

Great Mailbox! Vanish and Sweetly was excellent. Hope you'll enjoy them!
Happy Reading!
Em
My IMM post
A Beautiful Madness

lisa [the nerd] said...

Oh man, I am SO STOKED for Oppression!

Happy reading!

Totally Booked Solid said...

new follower. I enjoyed both vanished and sweetly hope you do too . here is my IMM if you wanna follow back http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/imm.html

Kary said...

New follower! Great haul! Sweetly, Vanish and Possess have been on my tbr list for awhile! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-5.html

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.