Sunday, February 5, 2012

IMM (48)

Some great titles this week...

For Review:
Pure by Julianna Baggott
I am excited to be part of the Pure blog tour. Julianna will be here for an interview soon. Check back for the date! Love this cover!

Thanks to Random Buzzers for the ARC of Daughter of the Centuars. This sounds like an original idea. I also stopped by my local used book store and remembered I had a $100 credit. Look what I found...


Daughter of the Centaurs by, K.K. Ross
The Iron Knight by, Julie Kagawa
Anna Dressed In Blood by, Kendare Blake

For more information on any of these books, follow the links back to Goodreads.
Have you read any of these titles?

*IMM is hosted by The Story Siren

7 comments:

Ren @ All By Myshelf said...

I really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood. Hope you like all your books! :)

Here's my IMM

Jules said...

Anna Dressed in Blood has had some amazing reviews!

Pure also seems to be everywhere, I'm looking forward to reading some of the reviews.

Enjoy your books, Great IMM :)

Chey said...

Awesome books! I got Anna Dressed in Blood as well. Can't wait to read it! Hope you enjoy & I'm a new follower! :D

Ailsa said...

Ooh, I want to read Anna Dressed In Blood! The descriptions sound good, and I like the cover.

~Ailsa

(PS, here's my IMM)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I am really considering Anna Dressed in Blood.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Can't wait for your review.

Bookish in a Box said...

I'm excited for The Iron Knight. It's just waiting for me to get time to get to it.

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.