Sunday, February 26, 2012

IMM (50)


Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill
Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill
Drink Deep by Chloe Neill
Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance
Turned by Julie Kenner
(above compliments of Lurv a la Mode~thank you!)

The Nighmare Garden by Kaitlin Kittridge
Second Skin by Judith Graves
(above for review)

Destined by PC and Kristen Cast
(above from the local library)

 

I am excited to devour the Some Girls Bite series by the talented Chloe Neill. Nightmare Garden came from Random Buzzers. I am part of the blog tour for Second Skin, watch for Judith to stop by in March. Exciting books, I love the mail!

Happy Reading!

*IMM is hosted by The Story Siren

9 comments:

Joy (joyous reads) said...

Awesome haul this week! Happy reading ;)

Meredith said...

Destined looks good! Happy Reading! :)

Grace Fonseca said...

I still have to read The Iron Thorn and Chicagoland Vampires is awesome. Enjoy your new books.

Grace

Lindsay said...

Awesome haul this week... enjoy

Here is my IMM

Happy Reading!
Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

Lea said...

Hope you enjoy everything you got in this week! You can check out my IMM for this week by clicking on the link below :)

Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

lisa [the nerd] said...

The Nightmare Garden sounds fantastic! I should get on that series. :)

Alexa said...

I really need to start reading the Chicagoland Vampire series.

I hope you enjoy all of the great looking books you got this week

Ailsa said...

Ooh, hope you enjoy the Chloe Neil books! Make sure you have Drink Deep close to hand for when you finish Hard Bitten! It's quite a tense ending ;)

You can see my IMM here.

~Ailsa

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Action packed bunch! Enjoy :)

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.