Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Readz

New reads this week include...
From the library...
Under the Never Sky by Versonca Rossi
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini


For review...
Rapture by Lauren Kate (thank you Random House)

From PBS...
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann (with the creepy cover- yay)

All links go back to Goodreads.
It is finally summer vacation, which means my reading time is cut. However, that mean I have more time to work on my blog. I hope to visit a few old friends, find a few new ones and read some great books. Welcome SUMMER!  Happy Reading.

4 comments:

thesolitarybookworm.com said...

A Discovery of Witches is sooo good, wonder what you think about it. :) Here's what I've got this week.

Elie said...

Thanks for visiting! Looking forward to Discovery. I have been hearing great things.

Lauren said...

A Discovery of Witches is one of my favorite books this year, maybe even ever! I hope you enjoy it.

Elie said...

Lauren, that is good to know. I need a great one!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.