Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sequel Saturday (23)

I recently started thinking about all the great sequels that are coming out.
Are they forgotten? Are they pushed down our wish lists for new, shiny debuts? Sequel Saturday is a special post to celebrate these exciting titles.
This week I am featuring....
 
Tempest Reborn (Jane True, #6)
 
Jane True (#6)
May 28, 2013
 
Anyan may be trapped in an evil dragon and Blondie may be gone, but Jane knows one thing: she's not about to give up. She's ready to tear down heaven and earth to save her lover, despite those who believe he's lost.

Luckily for Jane, those who've given up on Anyan do not include those closest to her. Defying The Powers That Be, Jane and Company form their own crack squad of misfits, in whose hands the fate of the world may well rest.

With a little help from her friends, the Universe, and lots of snacks, Jane embarks on her greatest adventure yet, confident that with great sacrifice comes great reward. The question is, who will be that sacrifice?(goodreads)
 
For more information, find Nicole at Goodreads or on her blog!!
 
This is one of those series that I absolutely fell in LOVE with. But I got tired of waiting so I stopped reading for a while. I am surprized to see that the 6th book in the series has been released. I only read up to three or four, guess I better get reading!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.