Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Do you SWAG?

I just redeemed my swagbucks for a $100 PAYPAL GC
(which I will be shamelessly spending on myself in January)
In case you have never heard of swagbucks...
It is a free search engine that rewards you for searching!
 
All you do is register (honestly very painless) and start searching. You can win 5, 7, 8, 10, 25 or more swagbucks for searches. The denominations are random and unexpected. Also they add up very quickly. Redeemable rewards include for babies, kids, magazine subscriptions, electronics, stuff for house and home and GIFTCARDS (something for everyone).
 
 I LOVE this program.
 
If you don't SWAG, I HIGHLY recommed it! Follow the link below to learn more!
(If you follow my link, I get to earn too!)
 
 

1 comments:

Thi Lan said...

great post *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.