Friday, December 28, 2012

Free Readz

Did Santa leave a Kindle under your tree? Not mine, however I can still enjoy free reads. Did you know there are free reading apps you can download for your computer?
 
by, Lori Brighton
 
Cameron Winters is a freak. Fortunately, no one but her family knows the truth …that Cameron can read minds. For years Cameron has hidden behind a facade of normalcy, warned that there are those who would do her harm. When gorgeous and mysterious Lewis Douglas arrives he destroys everything Cameron has ever believed and tempts her with possibilities of freedom. Determined to embrace her hidden talents, Cameron heads to a secret haven with Lewis; a place where she meets others like her, Mind Readers.

But as Cameron soon finds out some things are too good to be true. When the Mind Readers realize the extent of Cameron’s abilities, they want to use her powers for their own needs. Cameron suddenly finds herself involved in a war in which her idea of what is right and wrong is greatly tested. In the end she’ll be forced to make a choice that will not only threaten her relationship with Lewis, but her very life.
 
by, Chelsea Bellingeri
 
The Salem Witch Trials of 1692 were an embarrassing stain on America’s revered past. Innocent people were persecuted at the hands of a few over-zealous puritans. But what if there were real witches during those colonial hunts? What if there are witches in present day New England? That is what Alexandria Ramsey’s crazy grandmother believes. Grandma Claudia claims Alex descends from a long line of New England witches.

Modern day witches in Hazel Cove, Massachusetts? Unlikely, but strange things are occurring in the weeks preceding Alex’s seventeenth birthday, which also coincides with her family’s annual Halloween party. Alex is haunted by bizarre reoccurring nightmares of a man chasing her through the Hazel Cove Cemetery. On a few occasions, when her emotions have spiraled out of control, inanimate objects have shattered around her. But that’s just a coincidence, right? Alex isn’t so sure, especially after a local girl, who supposedly dabbled in witchcraft, was killed in the nearby forest.

Alex knows something strange is happening to her. With the arrival of a new boy in town, the mischievous James Van Curen, who is making her life difficult and causing problems between Alex and her best friend, Peter, Alex feels like her entire world is on the verge of chaos. Could Alex really be a witch? Is it possible Hazel Cove will become a battleground for modern day witches and witch hunters?
by, Holly Hook
 
Book 1 of the Destroyers Series (Second Edition)

Sixteen-year-old Janelle never thought the gray spiral birthmark on her arm meant anything special. But when gorgeous Gary materializes out of a hurricane right in front of her, that all changes, because he shares a marking exactly like hers.

When Gary shows her the truth about the curse they share, it's only the start of their nightmare.
 
by, Tamara Rose Blodgett
 
The following installments available now: DEATH SPEAKS (#2), DEATH SCREAMS (#3), DEATH WEEPS (#4) and DEATH INCEPTION (a companion novella, ideally read between books 3 & 4). Book #5, UNREQUITED DEATH, coming December 31, 2012!

Almost fifteen-year-old Caleb Hart is a Cadaver-Manipulator in the year 2025.
When teens receive a government-sanctioned pharmaceutical cocktail during school,
paranormal abilities begin manifesting... making the teens more powerful than the adults.

After Caleb discovers he has the rare, Affinity for the Dead, he must do whatever it takes to hide it from a super-secret government agency whose goal is exploitation.

Caleb seeks refuge in his new girlfriend, Jade, until he realizes that she needs as much protection from her family, as he does from the government.

Suddenly, Caleb finds that hiding his ability while protecting Jade and his friends is a full
time job; can he escape the government, protect Jade and lose the bullies that are making him miserable? *
App.word count: 112,000-paperback 354 pages.What happens when teenagers manifest paranormal abilities which make them more powerful than the adults? Can death be used as a weapon? Can humanity transcend death? Death Whispers, reveals impossible human potential and the evil which lies therein.
 
*I have not read any of these titles, however they seemed to get decent reviews on Amazon.
**All links and pictures are from/lead to Amazon.com

***
I also just noticed that there is an Indie Book Sale going on... $0.99 for tons of titles.
Check it out!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake,
while I was researching on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round
entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time
I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic
work.
Also visit my homepage ... http://gloriaglass.wetpaint.com/page/Scary+Provillus+Side+Effects%3A+THE+TRUTH

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from
this website.
Look at my web-site :: Selena

Anonymous said...

Admiring the dedication you put into your website and detailed information you offer.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS
feeds to my Google account.
My web-site ... http://jacquesschneider.webs.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this site, and article is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting these posts.
Also visit my web-site ; Noreen

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason
appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that
they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect ,
people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.
Thanks
Feel free to surf my blog - provillus lifetime supply

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You've done an incredible job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I am confident they'll be benefited from this web site.
My web blog :: Zenmed Ziro

Anonymous said...

Good info. Lucky me I ran across your site by accident (stumbleupon).
I have book marked it for later!
My site: Benbergerhealth.Blog.Com

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.