Sunday, December 2, 2012

New Readz

This isn't the season of buying for yourself, so instead I hit the local library. Here is what I found...
 
 
I have actually read more than 1/4 of The Scorpio Races, it was pretty good. I am curious how it ends. I have not heard much about Breathe, but I am a sucker for a good dystopian novel.
 
I am hoping to get a chance to read these, but I do have a few reviews I need to finish first. I am commiting to several things on the blog this week:
 
1. At least 1 review. I have a bunch of reviews written, just not typed. I don't know why typing reviews is such a chore sometimes. 
 
2. Author feature and giveaway. I have a few planned, so expect at least one this week!
 
Hope everyone has a fabulous week. Happy Reading!

1 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I really want to read The Scorpio Races. I still need to finish the wolf series, though...well, Forever. I read the first two!

-Lauren

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.