Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 10 Readz of 2012

Top 10 Readz of 2012 (in no particular order)
* I actually struggled with this post. I know I read tons of books, but only a few really stood out. It didn't help that I was a BAD blogger for a good part of the year (not writing reviews).
 
The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins

 
The Immortal Rules by, Julie Kagawa
 
Cinder by Marissa Meyers
 
Pure by, Julianna Baggott
 
Poison Princess by, Kresley Cole
 
The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
 
For Darkness Shows the Stars by, Diana Peterfreund
 
A Million Suns by, Beth Revis
 
The Replacement by, BrennaYovanoff
 
Rapture By, Lauren Kate

All links lead to goodreads.
What is on your top 10 list?
 

1 comments:

juliababyjen said...

The Immortal Rules is on my list, too! Here's the rest of my list:

http://juliababyjenreadingroom.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-ten-of-2012.html

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.