Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Resolutions... Bloggy Style

 
Another year has come and gone. I hope your 2012 was great and 2013 will be even better!
 
I am not a firm believer in New Year's resolutions, however a little inspiration never hurt anyone. So without furter a do, here are my bloggy resolutions...
 
1. BLOG MORE, BLOG LESS. What? you say. I need to spend more time working on my blog, particularly writing reviews, than visiting or browsing other people's blog. I get so caught up on my reader, reading articles, reviews, entering giveaways, browsing meme's, that by the time I am done, I'm DONE. I need to work my posts FIRST, then play.
 
2. PLAN more. If I have a more definite plan, it will be able to get the content down faster.
 
3. REWIND. I used to do tons of interviews with authors. It seems lately with the book blasts and book tours, it is harder to just get an interview. I need to try to do more tours or become more persistant when requesting interviews.
 
4. REFORMAT. Lastly, I need to make some changes to layout, design, and review format. I love my design, but feel the need to spruce things up.
 
Do you have any New Year' Blog Resolutions?

3 comments:

Jenn Soehnlin said...

Love that Blog More, Blog Less one! I'm guilty of the same. I may adopt this as my bloggy resolution. ;)

Happy New Year and happy blogging!

Elie said...

Hahah, I knew I wasn't the only one.

Alexia561 said...

Love the Blog More/Blog Less resolution, as I'm guilty of the same thing! Need to work on that!

Good luck with your goals!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.