Monday, September 12, 2016

Book Chat

Try something new...

As I walked around my local library, browsing titles, I thought about what I tell my students...TRY SOMETHING NEW! I am however,  guilty of not following my own advice. Even though I am (ahem) slightly beyond my teen years, I am still drawn to their shiny covers and angst filled pages.

Determined to make a change, I decided to stroll through the ADULT fiction. Blah, Blah, Blah. Nothing jumped out atd me except my old favorites like Patricia Briggs, Kim Harrison, and a few other which I devoured long ago. Besides that,  I know nothing of adult fiction. Shame on me. I am walking by some amazing titles, I just have no idea where to start. I love a series. I love paranormal. So my question is to you, my savvy, sophisticated readers. Where do I start?

Happy Reading,
Ellz

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa Design's Innocent Imagination kit.